Thursday, January 11, 2007

I'm going to Michigan!

Yesterday was my birthday (I won't tell you my age, but I'll give you a hint: it rhymes with "Dirty-Hate"). As a birthday gift, my wonderful husband got me a plane ticket so I can fly to Michigan and see my sister and her husband and kids. My folks will be coming by to spend a day with us while I'm there, so I will be able to see the entire Michigan clan. I'm so excited! I leave tomorrow (Friday) and come back next Wednesday. I am particularly looking forward to Monday night when we are going to watch Matt, my brother-in-law, play hockey! Check out his game face! Grrrrrr!



It looks like it might even snow a little while I'm there, which will be nice!
Thanks for the birthday present, Honey!!

1 comment:

Bigmammy said...

Scott is a sweetie. Hope you have fun. It sounds like the best present that he could have given. :)