Saturday, November 25, 2006

Meat and Potatoes

Hello again! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Ours was great, except for one minor bump.

I cooked a huge meal, but did it over the course of two days, so it was not too stressful. It all went smoothly, until I started peeling potatoes. I was not paying close enough attention and ended up slicing off a chunk of my finger! It was pretty nasty and bled A LOT. Thankfully Scott was here to help bandage me up and do most of the rest of the cooking. My hero!

I could not resist including pictures. My nail still has dried blood under it because I can't exactly scrub it yet! Despite the blood and gore, and the absence of friends and family, it was truly a wonderful Thanksgiving. And now I will have a permanent scar to help me remember it always!


1 comment:

Bigmammy said...

OUCH!