Thursday, May 29, 2008

Our new home

I went to Memphis on a house hunting trip last week. I saw 25 houses in two days, narrowed it down to three favorites and saw those three again on my third day. After I got home Scott and I talked about it and made an offer on the one we liked best. There was already an offer on the house, but it was contingent on the first buyer selling their house. Once the sellers accepted our offer, the first buyers had 72 hours to set a closing date or withdraw their offer.

We just found out this morning that the house is ours (once we close, of course). Here it is:


It's in the historic Evergreen District of Midtown. It's a great house and we are very excited.

Scott is in Memphis this weekend for a conference, so he will be able to see the house in person on Sunday. I'll let you know what he thinks!

No comments: